Wednesday, June 27, 2007

WELCOME TO MIAMI

I am stuck in Miami because my plane waited outside the docking gate for 1.5hrs. As a result of that delay and lightning caused my bags to come out late. I missed my AA flight to SFO. AA gave me 2 night stay at the Radisson now with breakfast, lunch and dinner included. Also transport to and from the airport. I guess its little consolation to being home but oh well.

I got to my room which is on the 10th floor in downtown Miami. The view is really quite amazing. I will be posting more pics as i get time. But theres is my room and night time and in the day. There is a lot of water surrounding the Miami area. More than i knew about. I will be here for two nights and apparently this is a $530/night room. I bet AA has a deal with Radisson somehow heh. I am heading off to eat my free lunch soon. Lets see how it turns out.

No comments: