Sunday, June 3, 2007

Its June 3rd and I have been done with the biochem videos for pass for about 2 days now. I am reviewing all my notes and its taking a heck of a long time. Right now i am on collagen and guess what? They broke it down very nicely:

S) TYPE I - Skin and Bone

C) TYPE II - Connective tissue

A) TYPE III - Arteries

B) TYPE IV - Basement membrane

That acronym SCAB would have saved me a a couple hours in path and got me some easy points on Dr.L's tests. But oh well good thing i know it now. The weather as cleared up a bit here, the sun is out and the dull clouds have drifted away! I wish fall would come sooner so i can watch new episodes of office again. I really like that show, its in fact got better and better has the seasons went on. I will leave you with a clip of the office, so if you haven't started watching office, i say you head on over to your tv links site and start!

Later!

No comments: